View Single Post
Old 04-26-2000, 11:45 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi everybody back east.<br>My name is Jean-Louis Curutchet. I have been in both the landscaping and the maintenance side since age eight, except for 2 ½ years as a California Highway Patrol officer. Got hurt on the job, decided enough was enough. Bought a small route from my father, been working on my own for the last 13 years. I work in the San Francisco peninsula region, here in California. The work is all year around, but we loose about a month due to rain. <br>On the maintenance side, my route is over 150 strong, with the average size yard of 900 sq.ft. The landscape side, I specialize in doing residential sod and sprinkler installations. I’m lucky that both my father and uncle are in the same business. Makes it handy to cover for each other’s business.<br>This is the best forum of other people in the Landscape/Maintenance business. Just wish there were more people from the west coast that would use this forum.<br>From sunny California,<br>Jean-Louis (Gusbuster) Curutchet<p>What I started with:<br>69 3speed on the tree 1/2 ton pu<br>sears utility trailer<br>1 19&quot; lawnboy<br>1 toro edger<br>echo blower<br>misc hand tools.<br>all tools were bought used from my dad. He also paid for my first months gas. <p>Equipment most used:<br>1 helper every Saturday<br>89 ¾ ton Chevy Pick up with dump<br>Small Sears Utility Trailer<br>2 21” self propelled “Lawn-Boy’s”<br>Shindaiwa T-230<br>Redmax Hedge trimmer<br>Echo articulated pole hedge trimmer<br>12” Garden Master Rototiler<br>Trench Master trencher<br>And other small machines. Just purchased recently a 21 Hoda Commercial model HRC216K1HXA plus mulching kit. I only wish my yards were big enough to run a hopper, lazer ect..
<p><br>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: gusbuster

[Edited by gusbuster on 08-15-2000 at 07:55 PM]

Page generated in 0.04788 seconds with 7 queries