View Single Post
Old 05-21-2000, 02:33 PM

Hello! My name is David and I'm from Frederick County, Maryland. I'm 48 yrs young and will retire from the Govt. after 30 yrs of service. My jobs with the govt. and military I have spent almost 30 years working in an office environment. I love the outdoors and I will never work inside again. While I look forward to retirement, I'm not one to sit at home and vegetate. <p>I live in an estate subdivision where most of the properties are almost 2 acres and above. Living where we do has opened up many opportunities for me to mow and do lawn/garden services where I live. I plan to expand my boundaries and customer base next year. <p>Equipment:<p>1998 Chevy CK/1500<br>Toro Z255 62&quot; w/striping Kit - Nice<br>Trenchmaster F-780H Bed Edger<br>Brinley 48&quot; Core Aerator - Tow behind<br>Crapsman: blower and string trimmer<p>Planned Purchases this year:<p>18-Foot Trailer - <br>REDMAX Blowers - Handheld HB2300<br>SHINDAIWA Hedge Trimmer AH230<br>TANAKA Trimmer TBC-2510<br>TANAKA Edger TLE-550<br>Exmark Viking Hydo Walk Behind w/ 36” Deck<p><br>God Bless!<p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac<br>www.go-emerald.com

Page generated in 0.03791 seconds with 7 queries