View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:50 PM

LawnSite Changes & Improvements

First, I think it is important for me to say that it has been nothing but an absolute honor to be a part of LawnSite. I have worked on, owned, and joined a lot of forums over the years, and it still all comes back to the people right here at this site.

If you are a long time member I'm sure you agree that this community is something very special and different. If you are a new member or one of the lurkers of the site, you will see in no time that is an entertaining, insightful, helpful group of people who really know and care about this industry.

LawnSite has seen a lot over the last decade. One thing is for sure, it has been an integral part of how people in the lawn care and landscaping industry communicate and network, make purchasing decisions, and shorten the learning curve.

When I say "LawnSite", I mean you. The members are this site - you make it happen day in and day out, and personally, I appreciate everyone - even those who have not been my biggest fans.... And without our long time and loyal sponsors, this site also would not be what it is today.

So I really mean this - thank you.....for putting up with me, for always giving the moderators something to do (ha ha) and for putting together the industry's premier, original, and largest interactive resource in existence.

One of the best ways we can show our appreication is trying our very best to bring options and opportunities to this community, and we are doing that as we speak. In the next few weeks there are going to be even more ways for you to learn more and more about this industry.

Moose River Media, the publishers of Turf Magazine (http://www.turfmagazine.com) and Landscape and Hardscape Construction Magazine (http://www.lhcmagazine.com), as well as several other industry publications is changing and influencing this industry at the speed of light. I am very proud to be a part of this company that owns LawnSite and I can promise you this - we will work tirelessly to make your experience here the best we can (and yes, that means upgrading the servers constantly to deal with the growth of the site so there are fewer time outs....)

So if you feel something needs to be done better, let me know. If I am not doing something well enough, spill your guts and let me have it! I am always willing to listen and do what is necessary to make sure this site not only is always growing and improving, but making certain it is a place you enjoy hanging your hat!

Page generated in 0.04482 seconds with 7 queries