View Single Post
Old 06-12-2000, 10:20 AM
LawnSite Member

my names Dan,<br>And i own D.G. Enterprises, which is located near Albany,NY.<br>I started out doing this after working full time as a mechanic for 15yrs. And have been doing it now for five years.<p>When i started out I had:<br>1980 dodge power wagon with 8' plow(meyers) and a tailgate sander(western)<br>1987 S-10 with uni-mount plow 6.5'(western)<br>Wheel Horse B-115 riding tractor W/36&quot; deck & 36&quot;blower<br>(2)21&quot; push mowers <br>one homelite trimmer<p>Now i have:<br>same trucks as above(saving up to buy new)<br>(1) Toro compact Z-master 52&quot;20hp with bluebird bagger new last year<br>(1) Toro Z-master 72&quot; 25hp<br>(2) Toro proline 21&quot; self propelled mowers w/baggers and mulch plugs<br>(2) Toro proline walk behind mowers 37&quot; recycler and a 36&quot; <br>three echo srm-2100 trimmers<br>echo hedge trimmer<br>echo hand held blower<br>echo chainsaw<br>(2) small 2 cyle snow blowers<br>Misc. hand tools<br>(1) Excel hustler 251k with 3250 hrs on it(bought used three yrs ago)<br>1- landscaping trailer 14'<p>I started out doing lawns and plowing to make extra money.<br>Then when my son was born started to do it full time nights and week ends since i was staying home to raise him.<br>Now I have one helper during the summer.<br>My mowing consists of 4 cemeterys, two mowed and trimmed bi-weekly and two weekly.I also have 25 lawns to mow and trim weekly.Some of which are rental property's so they're all near each other.<br>This year I picked up a larger contract with 30 acres of grass to mow weekly.( I'm trying to get away from the cemetery's)<br>I also do some light landscaping but am to busy to get into it heavy right now.I had to turn down approx. $4000 in mulching this yr because its been so hectic, so if anyone up this way needs that kind of work let me know.<br>In the winter I plow 35 driveways and shovel walks etc..

Page generated in 0.04805 seconds with 7 queries