View Single Post
Old 05-08-2000, 03:12 PM
snow

My name is Bryan and i just turned 15 2 weeks ago. I've had a landscaping business since i was eight. I only have 6 customers this summer because i have a full time job at a summer camp(8-3), and i don't have my drivers liscense.<br>My equipment is;<br>*a 1999 Snapper 21, 6hp, 6 speed, w/ bagger and side dischard attachment(love it)<br>*a 1996 Toro 4.5hp 21&quot; mulcher(hate it, the handle is too low)<br>*a 1998 echo SRM-2100 (love it)<br>* a used 1994(i think)stihl br 400 (got it used when i first started out, love it)<br>*Giant-vac 8hp blower(love it)<br>*little wonder 5hp(ok)<br>*a 1972(i think) ariens 7hp 2 stage snowblower(love it)<br>* snapper single stage snowblower(ok)<p>I'm planning to get a 36&quot; soon, and a new backpack and push leaf blower. Next summer I'm going to get a pickup. I agree with lawnworks, and the level of respect people show towards me for starting a business getting it going for 7 years so far, and i love having my own business.<p>Bryan<br>p.s- you can see a pic of my snowblower in my profile<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<p><p>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: snow<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: snow

Page generated in 0.04256 seconds with 7 queries