Old 02-15-2009, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARP View Post
Machine details? Just the stuff I like to talk about

Let's see- the highlights:
Joysticks
High Flow
No 2-speed unfortunately (not an option)
Heat and A/C
Suspension seat
Sound Deadening Package
Forestry Package (Extra guarding and a reaaallly thick polycarbonate door which is not on the machine in these photos)
Hydraulic Coupler
Radio (so I don't have to talk to myself all the time )
Locks on fuel cap and engine door
72" Forestry Grapple
80" 4n1 bucket (special ordered- coming in soon)
Option to RTO on a 60" Fecon Mulcher

Dealships: I'm actually going through Bobcat of Cape Cod. Bobcat of CT was great to deal with but Bobcat of Cape Cod offered me a better deal and was almost an hour and a half closer to my home and area of operations.

I've actually been looking at machines for 6 months in preparation of this work. I was almost into a CAT 299C (which I really liked, except for the visibility out the back), but my local Cat dealer did not want to RTO or get creative with their financing options. So Bobcat it was. Btw- this T320 wasn't even at Bobcat of Cape Cod when I first started talking with them on Tuesday of last week. Based on a half hour conversation only with the company owner, they picked the machine and grapple up from 2 separate dealerships and got everything ready to go in less than 3 days. Pretty impressive IMO.
Very nice machine good luck!! So what features did you like about the t320 over the 299c besides the visibility? What machine did you feel had more power? and by the way your going to love that sound package keeps the cab real quiet

Page generated in 0.03380 seconds with 7 queries