View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:51 AM
LawnSite Member

ccstrebe- Thanks for the advice. I never really knew how it worked before other than it was a hyrdaulic accumulator. I will assume that the RC function differently on different brands, but did you have to press a swith to activate the RC or did it work automatically?[/QUOTE]

On my old 864 you turned it on or off with the left switch on the left control stick. It really worked well with a full bucket of dirt or carrying 20' logs out of the woods. On mine you would turn it off to dig or grade because it felt real spongy. I don't have it on my T320, but have noticed the machine to be smoother with the addition of the fifth roller, although the ride control was nice, I haven't missed it yet.

I have a 20+5 Big Tex and load my grapples and bucket or brushcat on the front also so I can get them without having to drive on and off of the trailer every time. I drive on and off of the trailer without an attachment a lot of times also, these machines are very stable and can be driven up the ramps empty. I would rather do this than spin on the deck 'cause with my luck, I would probably fall off.

Page generated in 0.03923 seconds with 7 queries