View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 07:49 AM
RoyaleRcr RoyaleRcr is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 49
You can't do anything here without a licence, breath, walk, sh__ _, and espesscially speak your mind. The thought police will round you up for offending somebody. lol. Sorry, couldn't resist that one. That said, call the State Department of Agriculture, they will give you the scoop. You need a catagory A, and Catagory E, card. You need to have proof of liability insurance, then you take the test. You buy the study materials from the University of MN St. Paul Campus. Good Luck,
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03778 seconds with 8 queries