View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdturd9726 View Post
i re-confirmed with my dad...hit 74mph last summer via garmin. For some reason i thought it was 80mph but its still up their. Twin 200 mercs. Its quicker than you think. You can fly around in the bay in your brick, but this only weighs about 4,200 lbs. It has dyno tuned props from merc and an offshore racing stainless hydraulic steering. Its also only 27 feet.

Kryptonite Boats located in Long Island, New York was founded in 1996 by Kirk Rogers and specializes in custom built performance boats. Kryptonite builds approximately 20 boats a year which allows for a strict adherence to quality. The 270 F-1 Race Series as well as the 270 Sport and Center Console versions are based on 22 degree stepped bottom with a pad and 8 foot beam. The result is a stable, efficient and fast hull which runs well in all types of water. An integrated swim platform is available onall models and stretches the boat to a full 29 feet. Additionally, each model is available in single or twin inboard/outboard and single or twin outboard versions. So whether your pursuits lie in F-1 Factory Racing, Poker Runs, or offshore fishing, we are sure to have a model which can be custom built to your specifications.
Never said your boat wasnít nice, I love boats and I had a welcraft nova II before this one and grew up around them my whole life. Itís just hard to believe your boat goes that fast not saying it canít just hard to believe! As for my brick in the water. With a 5 or 6 foot chop or wave whatever you want to call it, your boat wouldnít and couldnít do 96mph or even 50mph thatís were the design in the hull, HP, props, and boat come into play. Thatís what my boat and other "go fast" boat were made to do. We have two different boats each very nice and each made to do two totally different things. If you want to know more info about my boat look up cigarette c-a-f-e racer. (without the dash. lawnsite wont let me type in c-a-f-e without the dash)
2011 Haulmark 8.5 x 20 white enclosed trailer
2009 US cargo 7 x 16 white enclosed trailer
6.5 x 12 ezdump trailer
7 x 18 Equipment trailer
Takeuchi TL130 cab a/c heat
New Holland Compact tractor 4x4 25hp diesel
Billy goat leaf loader 18hp
Little wonder push blower 9 hp
All exmark/toro hydro mowers
All echo trimmers, blowers..
LICENSED & INSURED

Page generated in 0.04723 seconds with 7 queries