View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Sponsor

2006 Proline cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by S man View Post
Cool. I just found this forum and was wondering why my 06 toro I had cut so bad? I eventually sold it because of the really bad cut. Then, in 08 I got a new toro and it cut much better. Was there any mods to the newer ones? What could have been wrong with the 06 one?
Thanks
Without having an opportunity to inspect the ’06 machine, it is difficult to speculate as to why the mower was not performing up to expectations. Cutting performance can be negatively impacted by a number of things. Following are some of the common issues discovered by our Customer Care team when troubleshooting cutting performance inquiries … dull blade(s), wrong blade(s) for the mower, engine not operating at proper RPM, excessive build-up beneath the deck, cutting deck not properly leveled, and/or parts beneath the deck damaged or missing. It is difficult to say whether any of these things may have played a role in your situation with the ’06 mower. However, there were no product changes between 2006 and 2008 that would affect cutting performance.

Thanks - The Toro Company

Page generated in 0.04433 seconds with 7 queries