View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 01:44 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Nathan's Lawn Service (4.3mudder)

I finally get a nice day to go out and clean all my stuff and get a snap shot of what I have.

My name is Nathan, I am 20 years old, and I am a full time student at Navarro College in Waxahachie TX. I have been mowing for about 2 years as a crew like this, I used to do baseball and soccer fields when I was younger but because they finally went broke I had nothing after that. I used to work at a ahrdware store for 2 years, but because time and money were an issue there, I finally had to go and do something I would like to persue into.

Most of the equipment here I have head since I started. I have done a lot of uprgrading on things when I found a good deal either on craigslist or ebay. I love what I do, it sure beats sitting in an office in a small cramped cubicle all day 8-5, at least I can get a tan, enjoy the whether, and get to listen to the radio, and all of this comes with a price.... Not having to be bothered by anyone and not having someone always on your but.

The thing I tell people is that having your own business is not so easy sometimes. You are responsible for your own actions, and also takes a lot of self discipline, even when the worst things come.

So enjoy, and questions or suggestions please feel free to ask or say.
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.

Page generated in 0.05170 seconds with 8 queries