View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvarylandscapegroup View Post
Hey everyone, I just want to tell you guys this site is a big help. I just started my own company, but have been doing this for 8yrs now. I am trying to land this apt complex, it's three buildings so for mowing i think it would take me by myself about 3-4 hrs, but they are wanting multch and pruning done. There are three other companies bidding,I don't want to low-ball either but i do want to be in the competitive price bracket. Thanks again guys.

Shawn
generally speaking i would get bare minimum of $60 per hour for mowing per machine (4hrs x 60 = 240 )(1 guy).mulching i would get $75 to $85 per yd installed,just find out what the yardage they used last yr and times the yardage by 75 or 85 and and only put down the total for completion of the mulching..example 10yds x $85 = $850 you only would put down $850 installed because if you do the brake down i have found that people start thinkin we are making to much and the truth is we are the ones who have to truck it and maybe we will have helpers so i tend to leave out my brake down to keep it simple when it comes to mulch.one more thing if they want the beds edged an weeded out thats by the hour and i would try to get $60 per hr ..good luck and hope this helped..

Page generated in 0.03842 seconds with 7 queries