View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:25 PM
HAS0586 HAS0586 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 19
Do you have an actual business or are you just working on the side?
I was doing it part-time last year but am now going full time. But I was registered with the county and have my DBA and EIN.

On schedule C, just list it as a separate item under "Other expenses" in part V and carry the amount over, with other "other expenses" to line 27.
I thought that would be the way but wanted to make sure.

you can also braek that down and also get a credit for all gas used off road.
I have heard about the credit. Can I deduct the cost of the fuel and get the credit at the same time?

Appreciate the help guys!

- Hunter
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03846 seconds with 8 queries