View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDigger View Post
Well if it isn't his trees or a right of way by the county or city yeah he's got nothin. If he can sue you, you sue whoever had you do the work.

I wouldn't worry, most of these guys like to talk up until they actually have to pay a lawyers bill.
Yeah, exactly, by the covenants in our subdivision I had the right to go do that work because it is considered maintenance to the lake and its DAM We even had the cops come out and read it, they said we werent doing anything wrong, atleast they couldnt arrest us, it was a civil matter. And a lawyer we talked to said we didnt do a thing wrong, so far, I dont think we did a thing wrong, but really, what is a judge going to do to someone for beautification of property? Just laugh him out of the court room.

And nobody asked me to do the work, we ended up on it cause I help take care of the pond and it was the only solution to clean the place up, oh well, there are goin to be some consequences for the snitch..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!

Page generated in 0.03899 seconds with 7 queries