View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
LawnSite Member

worked a full time job, and a part time job. leaving me sat and sunday 8 am- 4:30 pm to do any work i could find. started with 3 loyal costomers for a year useing a push mower and thier weed eater and a broom. then hung up signs all over bought a encore 34 zero turn (cash) a echo 755 (cash) 7x12 trailer credit card. now have 15 costomers and work full time. the key for me has always been to keep over head down. just trded the encor for a ferris 44" ztr swaped the echo 755 for a stihl br600. and have now got a echo pas 265 with articulating hedge trimmer, edger, brush cutter, line trimmer.. i am starting to get a ton of quality equipment. but i also have almost no over head. ive used my full time job to pay for all the stuff, and the money i make from my jobs is saved. im gonna do this till i have enough customers to quit my day job.

little side note. been getting a ton of jobs this year so far. had to cut down to 4 days at my other job to keep up... any new cleanup or mulch is looking at a two week wait and growing. im so excited

Last edited by mikes280z; 04-11-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling erros, missed keys.. hope i got them all

Page generated in 0.03490 seconds with 7 queries