View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
NattyLawn NattyLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 1,651
You need a license in PA if someone is paying you to apply materials. You need to pass a Core and Category 7 test to get the ball rolling. The tests are offered at different times at your local county extension office. The core test is closed book and more common sense, and the Cat 7 test is open book. Look here for more info:

It looks like they offer pre-certification courses now.....IMO, the tests aren't difficult.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03748 seconds with 8 queries