View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxratnd View Post
Hey guys, I am new to the forum but have been searching around for a while. I have a question. I am trying to do a full organic lawn care as i have a dog and i just like using organic stuff because its a lot safer then synthetics.

I have topped dressed with a mixture of cow manure and top soil so far, and added some law booster this spring and seeded.

My next question is that is there a good way to control the weeds or do i just need to establish the lawn better and get the lawn health where it will push the weeds out. Or is there an organic weed killer or solution out there that will help kill or control the weeds until the lawn gets healthier. Iam sure the rain the last two weeks isnt helping either.

I have always had a ton of cover in my lawn, and i have some dandelions that i keep pulling up when i see them. And some other weeds that i really dont know what they are. When i get a chance ill have to search the internet to figure out what they are.

any help would be aprreciated.

thank you

lax
Sounds like your weed problem is under control.
If all else fails you can spot spray the broadleaf problems.

Remember: - Remove a weed ... put down some seed...
Grass seed that is.... ...really... no problem...

Page generated in 0.04133 seconds with 7 queries