View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:38 AM
LawnSite Member

sounds like it might be a neighbors delinquent kid or roaming crack head from a nearby area. I use to have the same problem when I lived in the city be careful with the extension cord though where I use to live they would lock you up if you set traps, or fired a weapon in city limits even in self defense most cities are backwards this way. Lock every thing down even if you have a pit bull put him on a chain and lock that to, friend had 2 stolen. I leave a lot of broken down stuff out with a new coat of paint it lets me know if anyone is on the prowl, fishing line at face height works real good and hearts like hell. I haven't had any problem since I moved to the country we will shoot them mount them on the wall and have our picture on the front page of the 4 page paper standing next to the trophy, and to my surprise they actually prosecute the hell out of thieves around here year first petty theft offense 30 days to 6 months for writing a bad check and not making it right. We leave the doors unlocked for entertainment in case one of these scum choose to drop by so we can watch granny whoop there ass.

Page generated in 0.03998 seconds with 7 queries