Thread: safety glass's
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member
I'm only gonna say this cause I care...

You guys that have replied to this thread and are using sunglasses or a pair of blue blockers are nuts. Think about it. How much would you spend to replace your eyes. That's right, you can't. Get a pair of approved, safety impact glasses and wear em. If you weed whacker can throw a piece of debris at your eye at about 60MPH or more, what do think will give?
I prefer a more coverage and in three years I can easily say they saved my eyes a hundred times. They give me everything I'm looking for. Great field of view, they slip over my peltors and they are vented. I go through about two pair a year and they are well worth the money, which really isn't that much.
Go to and get 4 pair. Keep a pair in a baggy in your ditty bag in the truck. They clean-up with soap and water real well or even the armor all clean-wipes. Sunglasses don't keep out the dust and the side debris, these do. Are they hot in the summer? I've worn them in 95 deg heat for over an hour at a time and they are fine. I use the clear ones in the fall and the smoke ones the rest of the time.
If you can afford to feed it, you can afford to pay me to cut it.
Page generated in 0.04062 seconds with 8 queries