View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:12 AM
LawnSite Member

From 100 feet away and a lady yelling at them!

I had put my equip in front of one of the houses I was doing. I was also doing a house one door down at the same time. I went to the one farther down for no more than 5 minutes, only to finish with a crazy housekeeper screaming. I walked up to her staring at my trailer. She said she saw two men (one driving, one stealing) take my Kawi blower, toolbox and backpack. She said that she saw them taking it and she ran and screamed at them. Apparently they didnt move until she was on the sidewalk(trailer was in the street). So, the damage was a 500$ blower a backpack and a toolbox totaling up to $1300(My backpack had my wallet with all of my paychecks in it plus cash). The cop said if I had had the serial #, they could put it in the system and wait for a bust or something to find it. However, I did not have it. I really just could not believe that they could get it that fast! But, they do end up stalking victims first. Anyways, technically I am lucky, I had my weedwacker and hedgetrimmer and edger in the back yard. And had left one of my guys with a blower and another mower on another street. So, I sit waiting for nothing to happen, dissapointed in myself for letting something like this happen. How Embarrassing!

4 Commercial Honda Lawnmowers (HRC216K2HXA)
1 27" Tru-cut Reel Lawnmower
1 Power Trim Edger (200-8)
2 Stihl Blower (Br500)
2 Echo Blower (PB755H)
1 Echo Blower (PB413H)
1 Astron Weedwacker
1 Kawasaki Weedwacker
1 Echo Extended Hedge Trimmer (HCA-265)
1 Astron Hedge Trimmer
1 Echo Chainsaw
Assorted Hand Tools

Page generated in 0.04001 seconds with 7 queries