View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 07:50 PM
Lanelle Lanelle is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: No.VA, zone 7
Posts: 1,361
Welcome to LawnSite and the first thing that I'd like to share with you is to ask you to Please Turn Off your 'caps'. This is the equivalent of shouting (rude). Each state and some municipalities have differing requirements for licenses but in general, you will need a business license to conduct business in your city or county. You may need a contractor's license depending on local regulation. A Pesticide license is also important and the info should be available from your county extension agent or dept. of agriculture. Some areas require that you charge sales tax for services. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03817 seconds with 8 queries