View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 08:11 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Its been four years since I've been in the field. I miss it, but the legwork behind scenes keeps me in the office, especially this year. I do miss the field work at times and creating the once in a lifetime experiences in back yards.

CAT came back to me with numbers but I sent them back to the drawing board to get me better ones. Right now they can't compete with Deere. We'll see what round two brings.

Mosaic and Cov. Plus are the only 10" deep block combination walls on the market to my knowledge. Unfortunatley if you want to go combination, retaining a decent surcharge you need grid. With grid placement you need seams to do it right. I would agree, but its either a 10" panel with Mosaic, or a 21" panel with Cov Plus, pick your poison.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."

Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 7 queries