Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:51 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey4 View Post
I never go to this forum! Ah well...

BTW, my corn experiment looks like a failure.... the ears look good, but so far, they are practically hollow! Lots of air inside medium sized leaf ears.

No idea what you are doing around that tree....

Ya, I had it moved, seems like the landscaping section is starting to look like a ghost town, and I wanted to get more opinions from a larger cross-section of the Lawnsite community.

Ya, I was curious about the corn and how it was going. Your ears might look good, but it sounds like there are tons of leaves around a small ear. If the silks have died back, I'd go ahead and pick them and see what you got.

The tree; project my mother in-law wanted done. I've slowed down a bit lately (luckily had three calls today). She just wanted a bed around the tree, then decided to add a water feature. I took some more pictures earlier today of the water-fall dry stacked, so I'll try and post them later.

Thanks for the post Whitey, seems like I haven't made too many friends around here lately. I think the summer doldrums are taking a toll on everyone.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03210 seconds with 7 queries