Here is some updated pics of the current project.
I didn't get started till noon today, we had 1 inch of rain yesterday afternoon. Luckily the soil is silty, and the water ran away pretty quickly.
First two pics are from the dry lay to figure my cuts and how I wanted the water fall to look in the end. The spikes are there just to keep my blocks in place until I mortared them in.
All in all, I don't like it. I'm not sure it's going to look good when it's done.
Here is a couple after I got the coping mortared in, and I started to re-stack my block for the water fall. The water should come off the block the tubing is sitting on and fall strait into the water. I cut a drip edge on the back of the block to help make sure the water doesn't run backwards.