View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:40 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
You're right guys. I'm interested in people contacting me that are starving for information needed to grow a successful lawn maintenance business. Maybe you should put aside your scepticism and give ALMA the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that for a measly 10 bucks a month, we give contractors and unbelievable amount of help and information. **Look at my posts and you'll see that I give heartfelt, quality advice to members and ask nothing in return.** When's the last time you took 2 hours of your time to produce a video or write a report to help your fellow contractors!
Instead of making a video or a report. I come here and see if there is anything I can help with. Best of all, LawnSite is free, which I am truly grateful for. I have had many questions answered here and have learned a lot. I'm in no way beating down what you do, that's great make videos,reports, a website. But I would rather come here, ask " hows the weather" and have a person from every state give me their opinion. JMHO

* You ask for $10.00 a month.....

Page generated in 0.03969 seconds with 7 queries