1. What is your nationality? white/ german
2. What is your age? 18
3. Do you work in Residential and/or commercial locations? Residential
4. Is finding parking an issue when arriving on the job site? sometimes
5. What vehicle manufacture do you drive for work? 97 F150 v6
6. Do you own a trailer for work? not yet
7. If yes, is it a cargo trailer or a open landscape trailer?
8. Do you have issues when it comes to storing and accessing equipment? nope got a big grage
9. What brand of equipment do you own? Echo, bobcat, craftsman
10. What brand of power tools do you use on the job? mostly craftman
11. Other than equipment, what other "needs" are used on the job? Water container
12. Is the trailer you own a single axle or tandem axle?
13. Do you work on a rainy day? sometimes
14. Are there any features you would like to have on a trailer? weedwaker racks, blower rack, string rack, tool box for tools and extra blades
15. Do you have any issues on owning a trailer? no Thinking about building my own.
I would like a trail that is no wider then my truck and about 10ft long. I would only be haul 2 walk behinds 32" and 36". Plus a craftsman 21" push mower. I would mount a weedwacker rack, and back pack blower rack. On the front would be a small behind the cab tool box for spare blades, tools, and other oddess and ends. I would also have a spot to hold my gas can and lock them up. Had one stolen out of my truck. There would also be a small rack for racks, shovels. It would be a open trailer. I would put a 3,500 axle on it with breaks. My only problem is some of the lawn I do there no parking for a truck and trailer.
96 F-350 Powerstroke
7x16 enclosed trailer
32" 2009 Exmark walk behind 15hp
48" 2009 exmark walk behind 17hp
Echo 210 trimmer
Red Max BP Blower
Echo stick edger
Back up equipment
Echo Bp500 blower