View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

1. What is your nationality? (optional) White in the winter !!!!
2. What is your age? (optional) 30 to 35
3. Do you work in Residential and/or commercial locations? Both 80% Res 20 % Com
4. Is finding parking an issue when arriving on the job site? It's one of my things that I make sure that I can turn around and park when I BID a job . 5 % of the bid this factors in
5. What vehicle manufacture do you drive for work? Chevy

6. Do you own a trailer for work? YES
7. If yes, is it a cargo trailer or a open landscape trailer? Both but use My Enclosed for mowing
8. Do you have issues when it comes to storing and accessing equipment? Not at this time
9. What brand of equipment do you own? Ferris mowers, Redmax Hand helds, Honda 22" mowers
10. What brand of power tools do you use on the job? Every thing (hate to say it but I like Ryobi the best for its price and long lasting (only in power tools ))
11. Other than equipment, what other "needs" are used on the job? (Example: water container) Good whether
12. Is the trailer you own a single axle or tandem axle? Both
13. Do you work on a rainy day? If i'm behind Yes
14. Are there any features you would like to have on a trailer? More tie down hooks ,More roof vents . Mine only has one and it 16' Gas,grass and more smell
15. Do you have any issues on owning a trailer? Nope (well help some time can not back them up as you can ) so maybe for workers , same as can you drive a stick ??
Any comments: I like my enclosed for the tools safety from rain and walking away , and nice billboard

Last edited by Mike's LawnCare Landscape; 09-02-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.04542 seconds with 7 queries