View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

mower

what type of grass wil you be cutting with the mower? I own a deere, its not every thing that they say. Check out ferris 72 inch deck, with one of the bigger engines. A friend of my lives on 5.5 and he likes the ferris. While my self and my crew were at his house trimming up the bushes for him, he let me drive it it cuts well, good power and 72 deck size makes short work of the yard.

Popping for a 7k mower rite now , not such a good idea. I would look for a repo. Jd credit has been hit very bad this year with people not being able to pay thier bills also some other finc companies have repoed lawn gear. You will just have to look around.

My choice would be 2 different ways , think about getting some one to take care of it for you rite now the business has no bottom and people are cutting each othjers throats to get new business. Then look at the next generation of EXMARK, I know about 4 guys who have dumped jd and other brands to go with that line. Bottom line, you shold be able to write your own deal.

Page generated in 0.04435 seconds with 7 queries