Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:51 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Update........

Finally, I've got the go ahead to do the paver sidewalk. Now I need to get the numbers together for the deposite.

Also the contract.....

Also, lining up the equipment......

Also...............

So, I'm stoked, (for lack of better terminology) and nervous to some degree. Nothing major though, just normal nerves of putting the project together.

I also went around and test drove a couple of different mini's. I've only used the toro dingo in the past and this time I wanted to try something different.

I tried a boxer, but didn't like the controls. Also the boxer they had for rental was something like the 822, and it might actually be too wide and large for the project.

I then went and tried a vermeer at sunbelt rentals. Though a smaller machine, I loved the joy-stick controls, but the machine was a little under-powered. we have a vermeer dealer nearby and I might see which ones they have available for rental. I'm sure as a dealer they might have a little better machine.

I'll keep you updated and post pics when I start. Deposit should be in hand by Thurs, and the concrete should be gone by no later than next Tues.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04053 seconds with 7 queries