Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

" Always follow the whims of the great magnet, how stupid I was to defy him "

It's amazing how some things work out.

So, the HO was having problems imagining how the pavers will look when installed. That was the only hang-up to ordering the pavers.

She happened to be out and about and went to a local restaurant, long story short and low and behold, there was a small run of #33, #32, #30 Whitacre clay pavers. They are now ordered and she is committed to them.

I called my supplier and they confirmed this as they were able to pull the invoice and find out exactly which ones they were.

She was sold, and she was also sold on using two different colors. She went with the #33, and #32 tumbled clay paver. Those two colors look better with her property.

Man this is going to look sweet in the end.

My machine will be delivered tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to have a good chunk of sidewalk removed by the end of the day.

Man, I'm busier now than I have been all summer. One guys wants me to do a drainage project before the ground freezes and I met with the wife of a well known business owner, and she wants a small rock cleaning job done. Then there is mowing, and cleanups, and .........

I don't mind but it's funny how things work out. Doesn't look like I'm going to have any days off in the next 4 weeks unless it rains.

Pics coming tomorrow evening, check back soon. I think I'm going to do a daily post if I'm not too worn out.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04347 seconds with 7 queries