View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 05:30 PM
LawnSite Member

hello people, i'm brand new to the site .................my family and I were in business for about 6 years and we had a boomer tc33 compact tractor, cat 248 highflow skidsteer, kx71-3 mini excavator and trucks and trailers along with attachments...............

we have had a falling out and all the equipment went back to my stepfather who was the banker/soleproprieter of the biz.............long ugly story

but i digress, my wife and I have gotten a DBA, ins, Fed ID etc and purchased a good ol dodge 12 valve diesel truck from a business friend of mine, things are obviously tight these days and fall is not the time to start a landscape business. I keep hearing people talk about and read about people who get these tractor packages - -i can't seem to find anything - - am i looking in the wrong places? do they exsist? any help would be most welcome - -im looking for something 4 wheel drive, in the 35 min to 45 horse range, with a bucket, pos a backhoe - -a cab would be nice but beggers cant be choosers right now

thoughts? advise?

thanks !!!

Al Schulze

Page generated in 0.03224 seconds with 7 queries