Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey4 View Post
man, you have been getting some sweet jobs!

Oh, BTW... saw your comments in the stupid MSN article on landscapers... well done. What an idiotic article that was.
It was an idiotic article. I hate when people put the blame on an industry when it really comes down to the customers being responsible and informed about who they hire.

I will say on your first comment, thanks. I wish business was a little better, but, I'm still growing and I do see some major potential in where my biz will go as long as the economy keeps slogging forward through the financial mud.

The clients that I've worked with generally have gotten other opinions from other scapers, and didn't like what they had to say, or they couldn't sell their product. I guess I'm finding my niche in a market that is saturated by landscapers.

I'm not saying that I'm a unique landscaper, and my landscapes are the end all to be all, but, I do feel I have a different perspective to turn even some simple jobs into something unique and sweet .

Thanks Whitey, Hope your feeling better.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Last edited by White Gardens; 10-12-2009 at 11:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.03930 seconds with 7 queries