Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:52 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Freak View Post
Looks good, atleast the rain is doing good for you on the mowing side of things. If you ever have time to get back to the mowing haha.
Ha, tell me about it. Luckily the cooler temps have slowed down the yards considerably. One of my lawns is fescue and could stand a cut, but it might wait another week. I'm also lucky that I only have a handful of lawns. I did come home early to chop the leaves around my hard maple, otherwise I didn't see another opportunity to get them mulched.

We did have the first large leaf drop from the last rain we had. A couple of customers have called for a cleanup, I might try to get those done Tues morning before noon, as their yards are small and the city hauls the debris on Weds.

My goal (taking rain into consideration), is to have a good start on the pavers next Thurs. Having the base started is my saving grace. If by some chance I get started on the pavers then, I hope to be done laying them no more than seven days from then due to the weather and a couple places I'll have to make some intricate cuts.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04766 seconds with 7 queries