Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

So, basically I didn't get the base finished.

I felt wrecked this morning after moving all the material that I did yesterday. I'm getting down to the last section close to the house, so I won't have to use a wheelbarrow anymore for the base material. I'm thinking I've got a good 2 hours left on the base, then it will be all about the pavers.

I had to go get a new gas cap for my mower this morning so I didn't get to the farm house until 9. I was moving along pretty good, but by 1:30 p.m. I was done dealing with the base and headed home to load my mower. I had to mow one yard and did a first initial clean-up in the front yard of one my mowing accounts.

Well, what do you know, rain in the forecast tonight. Doesn't appear to be much, maybe a few light showers, so I should be good to go not long after it quits raining. That and a client I did a brush removal and underground dog fence for in the spring called and said that the line is broken. I'm thinking a 60 dollar service call. Hopefully the break is visible and won't take but a few minutes to splice in a connector.

That's it, no new pics as the wife wanted the camera today. I'll post some tomorrow if I get the base finished.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04015 seconds with 7 queries