View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
Good question bud - We easily converted one of our T3000's this spring to accommodate 32 gallons. It's a sweet set-up, and the extra tank can be taken off in two minutes if need be.

This weekend, I'll re-plumb both out T's with "quick-disconnect fittings" to make it even faster to convert as well as faster fill time. (Working with TURFCO on that).

I cannot say enough about our T3000's cuz we run 'em everyday with no breakdowns. I figure we have had "2 days of total downtime" all year long. That ain't bad, and the T's make us huge profits.

I'll post pics soon once TURFCO sees them first and gives me the go ahead.

Both our T's have just under & just over 500 hours on 'em. But I know guys who have over 900 hours on 'em. Not bad for a product that has less than two years production.

The 2010 model will have modifications/improvements that will make most folks very happy for sure. Plus specific options that customers ask for.

Very proud A-Team member of TURFCO's T3000.

I am extremely interested in finding out the true working efficiency of these machines compared to the other options. I am a relatively small company with only about 35 fert accounts all residential and most between 5000-15000 with only a couple greater than 20,000 (one that is 40,000). Is spending $9000 worth it for a lot of smaller properties?

My current setup is push spreader and backpack spot spray. I am thinking the fert/spray capabilities will increase my efficiency greatly, but how many accounts will I need to justify the $9000. I am already on the higher end of the fert pricing compared to most people out there.

Been thinking this all through thoroughly for the last 18 months probably. I would like to be able to get some of the larger properties but because of my current setup people who hire us for landscape services usually end up saying I am too high for the fert, so I am thinking this would get me way more of the larger properties, but I need to know how to price it beforehand.

We do landscape design, plants sales and delivery, full season landscape maintenance, mulch applications, edging installation, landscape bed installation, one time landscape renovations, spring and fall cleanups, and lawn maintenance division including mowing, fertility/weed control programs, and agronomics services.

Mike and Loriena Harrington

http://www.beautifulbloomslandscape.com

Page generated in 0.03184 seconds with 7 queries