Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

" Sometimes A Picture Is worth a 1000 words "........

I'm really liking it.....

Job site is getting a little messy, I need to clean it up ASAP. My plan is to have the landing at the bottom of the steps done by the end of tomorrow, and I'm about 45 square short of that goal. At that point I'm going to go ahead and install my poly sand on Friday on what has already been completed. There is a chance of rain Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and Wed, so I want to finish off what I've gotten done to keep the water out of the bedding sand. For that same reason I don't want to start towards the other gate until the weather looks good again.

Spacing this out a little will also help me get some cleanups done if it isn't too muddy over the Weekend.

I have the best clients anyone could ever ask for. I have e-mailed 5 people who are waiting patiently for me to get through this project. They have all been very understanding, and have stated that they have appreciated the communication on where they stand in my schedule.

Name:  paver8.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  348.5 KB

Name:  paver9.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  358.3 KB

Name:  paver10.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  334.1 KB

Name:  paver11.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  363.1 KB

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04221 seconds with 8 queries