Thread: New competitor
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2000, 03:08 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

SCAG48, I've been following your posts, laughed at times, but I'm proud of your dedication and think your going to do really good someday in the business. A couple of things from your first post on this thread.<p>1) THIS IS NOT A LAWN MOWING INDUSTRY!!!!<br>That statement put you apart from a professional that contributes to the GREEN INDUSTRY or the GROUNDS MAINTENANCE PROFESSION.<p>2) I also hope I don't insult you with this one, but I think a family psychiatrist wouldn't be a bad idea!! Something's wrong when Grandma fires her 13 year old grandson cause his cousin lowballed him!!! <p>Advise with your cousin: Your right, he doesn't have the right idea in business, especially if he put cheap prices on top of his business cards. If he had a little better sense I'd tell you to team up with him. If you can straighten him out some, I think you guys could do better together concentrating on the customers, then concentrating on beating each other. You have some issues though man!! Sorry! <p>Hope everything works out for you!!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Page generated in 0.04455 seconds with 7 queries