View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 06:14 PM
LawnSite Member

Some of my favorites in here!

Just discovered this forum the other day, and thought I'd show you all some of my favorite ponds I've built here in the DC Metro area for Meadows Farms Landscaping. I've really enjoyed looking at all of the gorgeous projects that have been posted here, and thought I'd share some of my own.

This is the first water feature I professionally built.

Another early effort in my career. We did the short stone wall, cracked stone patio, and all plantings. You can't really see it in this picture, but the streambed runs about 25' before the main pond basin with about 6 total waterfalls.

Very immature garden taken the day of completion.

A very attractive semi-formal koi pond I built. 3.5' deep at the center, with large pressurized bio-filter hidden behind the Schipkaensis.

Small square footage for the pond, but I'm particularly proud of the stonework on this job. The stone steps going over the waterfall, plantings, and upper stone walls were not completed when I took this shot, unfortunately.

A recently completed project, photographed before the natural stone steps, boulder wall, and flagstone patio were completed. Waterfall was tied into the existing fieldstone wall at the top of the shot.

Page generated in 0.04063 seconds with 7 queries