View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:46 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Lawns View Post
I had 15,000 ads printed up and would like to get them out all this month. I was going to put the ads(3 3/4 x 8 1/2) in a plastic bag and toss them on peoples driveways. This way I could do ALOT with the least amount of time and effort. BUT, I need ideas on what I can place in the bag that would hold some weight to toss it and not have it blow away.
Buying an extra 15,000 pieces of anything is going to get costly fast.
What are some absolute cheap ideas for adding wieght to these bags, aside from rocks??
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Hears your help.......This is considered littering, buy a book of stamps and mail them. Take a little extra time and go to the door and introduce yourself. Take that filer to a local news paper and have it published in the classifieds. Don't litter the homes you are trying to sell your services to. I have no idea what kind of operation you run, if you are running a professional service or your goal is to... rethink this kind of lazy advertising. This is not the road you want to go down. This is something a 14 year old would do after school. If you take a minute and think about this with raw personal honesty you will see what I am saying. Remember the average fine for 1 event of littering is 50.00. Be prepared for people to call you and demand you return to pick up your trash.

Page generated in 0.04296 seconds with 7 queries