View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Property Maintenance Plus View Post
Your work is awesome! It looks TOOOOOO hot for me tho lol. You are very professional and your set-up is great! I like how you do all your own fab work as well. Must save tons of $$$$$$$$$. How did you learn to do all the installs? I am starting my own business in March, just basic Property Maintenance to start, but I hope to get into the installs and hardscapes and plantings. Seems like your staying very busy. Good luck to you
Nick
Thanks, I try to make our company look professional all the time. I take pride in our setup and I'm always looking and thinking of new ideas to better and make it easier to carry our equipment. The fab work we do ourselves because it saves us money and we actually love doing it. On our our installs, on how we learned to do them. You can say by doing them ourselves. I guess I'm saying we just got out there and said "here we go." I've read on sprinkler system and water pressure and zones. When I speak about zones I mean sprinkler zones. We have been fortunate enough to do some practice install for some friends and family as practice. And yes they turned out great. Good luck on your business in maintenance and landscaping.

Page generated in 0.04203 seconds with 7 queries