View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:08 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfdoctor1 View Post
I am interested in Real Green as well. But, I can't get anyone to help me. I sent an email, and it was returned because of a full inbox or something.

Then, I called and requested information. They seemed put out to be answering the phone and questions. The guy said he would send me a packet of information. And, you guessed it, he never did.

Hard for me to drop $5-6K on a product which is represented in that fashion.

If anyone from Real Green is reading. feel free to contact me.
Josh, they were calling me about once a week for a month or 2 back in the summer. I've heard others on this site mention that they've had trouble getting assistance from them when the "chips are down". I've also heard 2-3 different prices on what you pay. I'll have to admit that I've never been quoted a firm price from them personally so take what I'm saying and do what you want with it. I'm not going to try to sell you on anything but I did give some contact info in my last post for another software company. I've always been straight up with you on here and on the phone...It'd be worth checking out.

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor

Page generated in 0.03716 seconds with 7 queries