View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Oh my gosh we enjoyed meeting with David! The 4 hours just flew by -- and we didn't even talk about everything we wanted to! It was truly a very valuable experience. I always love talking and networking with other business owners; but to have the opportunity to sit one-on-one with someone who has been in your shoes --- and analyze your numbers and marketing strategy, etc. --- that is priceless.

We knew going into the season we were going to be stretching ourselves thin with 1 crew --- and wow did we ever. We know next year that 2 full-time crews is an absolute necessity. We had originally thought about Carlos running one of those crews --- but we know now that's not a great idea. We have alot of homework to do before next season -- but we are looking forward to it and we're excited about taking our business to the next level.

Thank you again David!! We look forward to our next session --- and I'm so glad you don't charge extra for the comedy. If you haven't met David in person --- let me tell you --- he's hilarious -- his stories will have you laughing so hard you'll cry!

Page generated in 0.03692 seconds with 7 queries