View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker51 View Post
I've looked at this thread before and really like your set up there. What are your plans with the OBS 350? I've got a 96 powerstroke with a 10' dump that carries my salter, getting a plow this winter hopefully if the money is there, great old trucks.
we unoffically had 2 crews going this year, the 2nd wasnt really full bore. im hoping next year ill be closer to that and i really dont want my 08' superduty to get all beat up from mowing, you know with like big dents in the bed and bumper and stuff.......damn, that already happened. as we grow the obs f350 truck will serve the 2nd mowing crew, ill have the f550 for mulch, hedges, cleanups, tractor work, the other p/u will work the first mowing crew, and the 08' can look like crap in the driveway with rusting dents. it is really my personal truck and i dont want grass and crap in it every weekend when im using it.

im also planning on using it as a 3rd plow truck, since we're booked up with 100 driveways now and need it to take on more work. it needs to be converted. it an original mm1 with a slow hydrolic pump off the engine. i want to convert it to electric/hydrolic. it also has an exaughst manifold leak, need to bleed the new brakes, and clean the connections on the dump. it sat around for the last 5 years. it was cheap and it was white so i was all over it. its heading into the shop soon so i can start fixing her up

trucks
mowers
stuff

Sig Sauer Sercurity

Page generated in 0.03826 seconds with 7 queries