View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Care Starter Kit

I am getting out of the business because i am becoming a full time student this year so i dont have time for this anymore.

All of my equiptment was regularly maintenanced and kept in good shape.

The only piece that has any defects is the ZT, which has a crack in the muffler and some broken off plastic. But it still runs and cuts fine.

And the aerator hitch is slightly bent, but still attaches good.

All equiptment is ready for use right now and could do so.

The list is as follows:

-2007 Toro WB 40" Floating Deck, Belt Driven, with TruTrak. >100 Hours (No hour meter, but i put hardly any hours on it.)

-2005 Craftsman Zero-Turn, 44" Floating Deck. Beleive it or not, it cuts very well, and i actually used it quite often, it lays down a very good stripe. I will attach a picture of some stripes it did. This has ~500 hours on it.

-2004 Craftsman Tow-behind 40" core aerator. Pulls great. This is a real money maker.

-Stihl BR-550 Back Pack Blower. Not sure what year, I got it gently used from a friend. It starts in 1-2 pulls every time, very power full.

-Redmax BCZ2401S Strato Charged straight shaft trimmer. Also not sure what year, i got this with the blower. Also very powerful, starts in 1-5 pulls when cold, 1 when warm.

-2008 Carry-On 5x10 Trailer w/ Trimmer Racks and Custom Collapsable Sides(for mulch or anything else you want to, i leave them up all the time.).

-48" Craftsman Snow Blade. It currently doesnt go to anything, but with some modifications could easily go on the zero turn. It has only been used once and is in great shape.

-Rubbermaid Trail-Tracker trailer. It can be used for mulch behind the ZT or to go hunting with a quad. Very useful little trailer.

I am looking to get $7000 for it all. This set up made me some great money and could make you some too. I am located north of cincinnati, oh.

The picture i have attached is striped done with the ZT. I am taking some pictures of the equiptment itself tomorrow because its just too d@mn cold out right now to go outside and get it all out but is suppose to be a little better tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp pictures.bmp (802.2 KB, 780 views)

Page generated in 0.04999 seconds with 8 queries