View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 05:25 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeerose View Post
If you are still looking for a sub Im trying to move into Indy area Im about 35min. from the air port I all ready work with fed ex and calhann landscapes both company are high end .this is our 23 rd year .I own a 20 ac rock and garden center and 11 divsions which you could take advantage of WE work with other companys around our area I would like to inform everybody that we work for you we are not a threat to anybody we work for you Im a purdue grad. and offer the following lawn care fert with 3b , and 6 and 5a which I can spray small ponds to lakes we are cert. pond builders plus cary a large inventory in fert. and pond supplies also do small tree and shrub trimming and scuplting plus fert ; we also install Irr systems and maintance from start ups and blow outs we can work on any systems , we also build retain walls and in stall pavers and natural stone walk ways and blue stone installers and cleaners we also plant alot of trees we also lay sod and prep and install new lawns and do patch work to match old lawns also arrerate and dethatch yards . we also own our own equipment from tractors dingo with trencher augers and many other attchements 11 trucks plus have tri axles for fast del. we also have 3 mowing crews and 3 landscaping maintance crews Im intrested in anything you would need done except mowing unless it would to help in a pinch the garden center offer many items from plants to trees 7 differnt maulches we also make our own compost which is on real for planting. if you land any snow accounts and you have to go as far as puntum co. we go that far we also have 6 snow trucks and 2 salt trucks we also work for EA solutions out of indy for snow and ice control if you would like more info or would like to meet with us you may call 812 448 2469 or 812 208 6137 thanks and have a great day Yankee (Randy)
How on Earth are you a college graduate and still unable to type a legible sentence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgshopboss View Post
Definitely the best horse I have ever hitched my wagon to.

Page generated in 0.04452 seconds with 7 queries