View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrocane View Post
I am sure the Kubota mower is good, but the dealers here and corporate are incompetent. So I have changed direction. Tell me what you think

I found an Exmark Lazer Z HP with a 46" Triton deck and Kawasaki 19 HP for $6500.00 drive out. It is a 2008 model with .4 hours on it. It has never cut grass. I cut small 1/4 to 1/3 acre lawns. Mostly Bermuda, some fescue. I don't have many bad hills, but they are poorly landscaped with lumps, valleys and dips. Is this a good price for the mower, is it a good mower, and will it perform well in my mowing conditions. I am in the suburbs of Atlanta Georgia. I would love to hear from Exmark owners and anyone with experience in my conditions.
Thanks
It seems like a steep price for a HP model. Its not even full size, and its also two years old. I paid 7500 for a new machine with a 8 inch bigger deck and 8 more HP. Why don't you try another dealer. The Kubota dealer near me is a joke. They told me the kubota was no good and pushed me to a Scag. I went to a Kubota dealer 1 hour away and got better service.

Connecticut Pesticide Supervisor License

2002 Dodge Ram
16 Ft. Car Trailer
2011 Ferris DD Comfort Control 52
2009 Kubota ZG227 27 H.P. 54"
2008 48 Scag Belt Driven WB with a 17 kawi
Stihl Handhelds
95% Solo Operation

Page generated in 0.04647 seconds with 7 queries