View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:02 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTA95 View Post
I never considered a plow before, but an opportunity presented itself to me this week to obtain a used one. I was going to post on plowsite but I didn't want to register for one question. Someone near me is selling a gmc 2500 sierra with a curtis plow attachment. He told me he would sell me the entire set up for $500. He said it needs nothing but a new set of pucks and maybe paint, plus its missing the driver side light (smashed out). My truck is a 1500 silverado. Does anyone with experience think that this is a good deal for me? is it possible to plow driveways with this (such as a cement driveway with a garage)? I think that I could find a lot of customers to plow for, as a matter of fact a doctor I know told me he would fire his guy if I was able to do it. Any help or advice is appreciated.
If you are thinking about plowing, you should join Plow Site and start reading to get a better idea as to the daily whooo's of pushing snow. You can see who uses what kind and size plow on different trucks. Its all free learning, just takes your effort and time.

Page generated in 0.04190 seconds with 7 queries