View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2007 View Post
Nice gloves junior, they fit you well.

Whats up with the L F tire on the tractor, it looks like it has street tread on it? I've already roasted a deere, thats ones just baked haha
Would you believe its filled up with mud from trying to get out?

At one point in time, the owner(Kevin) was like f$ck this! Just let it burn, we got no choice..

And LandscapeSC, I could careless about USC vs. Clemson. But imo, Clemson is a better team. Plus, we took that pic for one of the guys that hunts with us(He's in that first pic of the stuck tractor behind me in the Carhartt) who is a huge clemson fan..

But its not really a hunt club. Its just a group of us who chip in when we decide to do something and we all work on the property doing stuff like this in trade of hunting. But its in Elgin, not even a quarter mile from the house so its real conveinent.. If I wanna get away from the house, civilization and the normal day to day bulls#it I just head to the swamp just outside of Eastover..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!

Page generated in 0.03862 seconds with 7 queries