View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailboss View Post
Like Kirk we looked at several other design programs but felt like Pro Landscape was the best fit for us. I have not even used the 3D portion of it - but I love the Planner program for full topical view designs. It saves a ton of time to be able to get a plot plan from the home owner and drop it into the program and already have the home, pool, prop. lines etc.. in place. I also found that there were a ton of people using it which makes it nice in sharing tips and tricks. The Pro Landscape forum is also very helpful for troubleshooting.

Steve

I think that is what is the beauty of this program. I'm in the opposite boat as I don't use the planner side very often, but primarily use the 3D imaging to show clients a true perspective of what their landscape can look like. The time involved is fairly minimal compared to the planner, thus saving money for the client if they so choose.

Ultimately the Image Editor side of the program has really helped my clients become more comfortable in the decisions they are making on plants and varieties, and the high quality output of pictures really show the details put into the program.

Now, if Drafix could separate the planner, Image Editor, And Estimator, into different packages,.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03118 seconds with 7 queries