Thread: RLS Pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMS0219 View Post
Nice to see another local guy. I hate the amherst dump. Guys their are on some kind of power trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
Have to agree about the amherst dump. You can get one person who doesnt care what you bring or how much and then the next person wants all your dump tickets for a little bit of dirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengiant9963 View Post
Do they still charge $15 dollars a load to dump? Can't beat the smell of that place on a nice hot summer day after a rainstorm.
Just my thoughts on the Amherst dump:

Theres 2 guys there in the summer that I USUALLY get along with ok, I am convinced thats only because they found out I'm also a volunteer firefighter in Amherst and so are they so they figure they might as well be nice to me cuz they might actually have to work with me someday. Aside from those two guys, the rest of them are assholes, I will agree. Unfortunately, I really don't know of anywhere else thats convenient to dump. Usually I am dumping brush and landscaping debris, very rarely is it grass. I like Amherst because their mulch (or compost as they call it) isn't too terrible and is good for most of the jobs that I do, and its convenient for me because I can dump there and get mulch at the same time.

Anyway, some of us WNY guys should get together before the season starts and "talk shop" I think that could lead to some good discussions.

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091

Page generated in 0.03314 seconds with 7 queries